- J: OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS DUB
- MADE IT ALL
- WHAT THE HELL
- YEAH THIS VILLAGE WAS ALL EVIL
- I COULD ALWAYS SENSE THE DARK IN MY MILLENNIUM RING???
- DUDE THEY LITERALLY MELTED DOWN PEOPLE INTO GOLD
- DO YOU EXPECT THEM TO BE HUNKY DORY
- I DONT EVEN EXACTLY KNOW WHAT HUNKY DORY IS BUT
- DO U MAHADO
- Amakura: and then "HE WAS INNOCENT"
- oh yeah he was innocent because ALL THOSE PEOPLE /DESERVED/ TO DIE
- GREAT, DUB WRITERS
- G R E A T
- J: THE SOUP IS BAD
- Amakura: every single one of those onions was evil
- J: YOU CAN NEVER EXPECT GOOD OUT OF ONIONS
- IM STILL LIKE
- DYING AT THE
- "EVERYONE IN THAT VILLAGE WAS EEEEVIL"
- "INCLUDING THAT 8 YEAR OLD KID YES"
- Amakura: And jesus christ, its not like Bakura would have been the only child????
- J: YUP
- IT WAS A FUCKING VILLAGE WHO KNEW HOW MANY CHILDREN WERE THERE
- Amakura: not to mention that the adults couldn't have been ALL EVIL because REAL PEOPLE dont work that way???????
- J: NO ALL EVILLLLLL
- PLAGUED BY EVILLLLLLL
- Amakura: what this really implies is that he and Mahad are having this conversation, right, and what they really should have done is sacrifice A NICER VILLAGE
- you know, one not plagued by evil
- J: I CYR
- LETS FIND GOOD ONIONS
- MAYBE YOUNGER CHILDREN THIS TIME
- LIKE 3-4
- Amakura: and they said "oH YOUR FAMILY DESERVED TO DIE, BUT THEY WEREN'T THE BEST CHOICE FOR OUR JEWELRY" right in front of bakura
- I mean
- WHAT ARE YOU DOING
- J: FIRST YOU MASSACRE MY VILLAGE AND MAKE THEM JEWELRY
- AND THEN YOU INSULT THEIR JEWELRINESS
- Amakura: they did not go to Jared
- fangirlinginleatherboots: It's horrible. I said bakuchan what the fuck is a bakuchan
- Amakura: a shadow of evil
- Amakura: Malik doesn't really live in this universe at all
- He's constructed this whole other world with plans upon plans upon plans and ways of seeming so that he can flip through being different people within seconds
- it's like moving through walls with your expression alone
- Beakura: oh man, so complicated
- so layered
- (...like cake)
- Amakura: like a millefeuille cake
THINGS I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS OuO;;
If you really love me and have mad skills, you will spend the next two months recording Shadowlord & Pirate King as podfic
Or other Merlin fic that I like as podfic (if you want to surprise me, ask MD what I like). Or commission someone good to record it. Seriously. Merlin podfic is literally the reason I get up in the morning.
Brass Millennium Ring in the 5” size because I neeeeed it. It’s PERFECT.
Le Morte D’Arthur - Specifically a Quarto or larger, pre-1930 hardcover edition illustrated by Russel Flint, in either the compilation or two volume set. I’ve been trying to find an affordable copy for a bit, but haven’t settled. I do prefer the blue or the red covers.
VICTORY OVER SORCERY poster - because holy shit
Demobaza Uniform Coveralls - These are like $400 so what I’m really saying is if you are a friend of mine who sews, please make this for me o——o;;;;
FP French Courtship Slip - cranberry, small
Golden leaves flower crown because princesses
Arches Watercolor field book - these are literally the BEST watercolor books with the best paper and wow
FP drapey top thing - black (it’s really grayyyy), small
Moresca Cotton Cotte in dark red or black, s/s because casual Morgana dress omgggg
A new Bakura wig because I really hate doing wigs tbh and it’s hard to describe what I want if I commission people for wigs. I basically want it to look natural and GOD YOU GUYS, YOU KNOW. (It should probably look like this goldghoti illustration, or anything I’ve drawn of him)
Arthur’s red necklace from the Poison Chalice episode
New 24” long lolita petticoat, medium to mega fluff, because mine is dead and I can only find short (17”????) petticoats which don’t suit my wardrobe help
Canvas High top Wedges - size 7.5, light blue. For horrendous Bakulolita. Because I still want to do that, I just need a new wig, a brass Ring, and to find the appropriate stripe fabric T-T
thiefship wip time because I’m messy and dirty
Crux sacra sit mihi lux / Non draco sit mihi dux
Vade retro satana / Numquam suade mihi vana
Sunt mala quae libas / Ipse venena bibas
- Beakurva: beaky bakued too much, and then she died
- Amakura: nooo
- Bakus dont die
- thats OOC
- Beakurva: oh god you'r right, bad baku rep beaky
- Beakurva: if you do happen upon a board
- would it be okay to leave it alone?
- Brekura: yes
- Beakurva: nothing bad will happen? just for happening upon it?
- Brekura: as long as the planchette isn't touching the board it's pretty likely nothing's happening
- Shotakura: I think it would be BEST to leave it alone
- Brekura: yeah like don't touch it
- Shotakura: ignore it go the other way
- Brekura: unless you want to bury it
- but like if you happen upon a board in the middle of nowhere it was likely planted there by someone
- and people who plant things for passersby usually don't have nice intentions
- Amakura: I love how catholics think that burning a door is going to keep it closed.
- No, morons
- it leaves a HOLE.
- Brekura: RIGHT
- Shotakura: EXACTLY
some sort of poorly planned Ryou fanart
then I put paint on it
It’s been a while, bakufriends.
Here is the revamp of the original frame, intended to hold Bakuras. Featuring a baby Diabound (who is a winged serpent that’s been given humanoid form in YGO), a skull because ghosts, some things that look suspiciously like verbena (protection against witches since ancient times), and some roses because I felt like it.
The actual portrait forthcoming. I’ve got a few commissions to do first. :)